|CR Quarter Horses & Dalmations
Promote Your Page Too
Lifetime AQHA - AQHA Breeder Referral - Lifetime WQHA - Wisconsin Horse Council
Horses for Sale. Proven Young Broodmares, Broke Trail and Pack Horses, Show & Stallion Prospects.
Many are Incentive Fund Paid Up.
Rodney and Charlene Boom are the owners of CR Quarter Horses. Our daughters are Crystal and Renee, so back in 1976 when we purchased our first stallion to stand at stud, we decided to name our business CR Quarter Horses after the first letters of our name. We could then invite customers to come and "see our" CR horses. We have used these intials in the naming of all foals and Dalmatian puppies that we have raised. View 2014 Brochure
Our goals in raising horses are as follows:
- To raise the best all-around type of quarter horses that look good and could perform well.
- To raise horses that can perform in all disciplines.
- To strive for satisfied customers so that repeat customers are the mainstay of our business.
- To strive for all of our young horses to have their "life experiences" to be positive ones.
- To raise the best horses that we can afford with the best bloodlines that the American Quarter Horse can offer.
- To feed and care for our horses so they grow and live the best lives so as to be as healthy as possible.
To begine our breeding program we used horses from the breeding programs of Howard Dalhlof from Walnut, Iowa and Duane Walker from Canton Kansas with the How D and Tee Jay AQHA horses. It has been wonderful to see both of these breeders and Jackie Bee joining the AQHA Hall of Fame in 2007. Most of our broodmares have 2-5 crosses of Jackie Bee / Tee Jay Roman and also Montleon / Croton Oil / Leo bloodlines. In the year 2000 we decided that we needed an outcross and had studied horses and their breeding extensively and decided to purchase Two Eyed Red Buck / Two Eyed Jack stallions to cross on our group of broodmares. We chose Jackie Bee because of his produce record - producing AQHA horses with 3,913 AQHA Halter points and 3,966 AQHA performance points. Of course, Two Eyed Jack's record of 119 AQHA Champions and 15, 698 Halter points and 21,336 Performance points is also very impressive to us and is an indication of our goal to raise AQHA horses that look good and also perform well.
We invite you to come and "see our" CR horses at anytime. We have sales lists, brochures, photo sheets of most horses and videos to better aquaint you with them.
CR Quarter Horses - Rodney and Charlene Boom
Hwy 18-35 13256, Prarie du Chien, WI 53821
firstname.lastname@example.org - www.crquarterhorses.net